Wednesday, February 27, 2008

God is good!

I move in two days to the apartment I mentioned in my last post. I can't wait!

In addition, on the same day I found that apartment, I found out I got an interview with a Dutch software company, based in Paris, for a technical writer position. I only sent my resume out to 2 companies on a whim after seeing their ads on the Paris craigslist. So you could say that I was pleased.

After another interview with the same company I was offered a part-time job! I will be doing technical writing in english. However, while my co-workers are all bilingual, they prefer to speak french. So I hope I talk in french at the office here more than I did in Quebec. The job may turn full-time in May and the initial contract is until the end of the year. However, I only planned to be here til June and I'm not sure I want to stay until the end of the year so I told them for now I can only stay until September.

No comments: